Learn how to become an advanced practitioner in Aromatherapy, Advanced Sports Massage Level 4, Stone Therapy, Lymphatic drainage, On-Site massage, Indian Head massage, Nutrition, LomiLomi massage and Ear candling. This practical course focuses on healing therapies, which will help you to become highly valued
specialist in your field of Holistic Therapies. The college has state of the art practical rooms.
- Sports Massage ITEC
- Aromatherapy ITEC– Practice using essential oils to help restore balance in the body. Learn about this form of natural healing that is more than 8,000 years old. Aim to treat the whole person by taking account not only of their physical state but also their emotions, which can have a profound effect on general well-being.
- Stone Therapy ITEC
- Lymphatic Treatments CCOC – a gentle rhythmic style of massage that mimics the action of the lymphatic system. Students work on the skin as opposed to working with the muscles using specific external massage strokes to move fluids out of body tissues and into the lymphatic system.
- LomiLomi Massage CCOC
- Ear Candling CCOC
- Onsite Massage 6N3478
- Indian Head Massage 6N3477
- Nutrition 5N2006
ITEC Holistic Massage Therapy Diploma and ITEC Level 3 Sports Massage or equivalent e.g. Personal Trainer with Sports Massage.
Mature students are exempt from Leaving Certificate requirement. All applicants are interviewed. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- ITEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
Spas, salons, health farms, self-employed professionals, cruise ships.
- Duration: September to May
- Fees: €580 including QQI examination fees. (Medical card holders exempt from €250). See Payment for details.
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage
- TEC Level 3 Award in Massage using Pre-Blended Aromatherapy Oils
- ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Stone Therapy Massage
- CCOC: Certificates Lymphatic Drainage and Lomi Lomi Massage, Ear Candling, QQI component Certificates in Onsite Massage Level 6, Indian Head Massage Level 6 and Nutrition Level 5.
- Work Experience: Students are encouraged to complete 40 hours of work experience/shadowing in a holistics environment as part of this course, which they will organise themselves.
- Click to view, print or download prospectus page.
Last year I did QQI Level 5 Certificate in Office Administration, Medical and Dental Receptionist. I found the College of Commerce most welcoming and the teachers so helpful and encouraging. I gained confidence in myself as a person and found the whole experience helped me in my future career.
My experience in the Cork College of Commerce was welcoming and professional. I received excellent tuition and there was a very good support structure. I developed a good exam technique and acquired practical skills which are essential for the modern office. I found the staff to be encouraging, supportive, motivating and caring. My colleagues were also helpful and supportive throughout the course. I am currently employed by the HSE and am happy and confident in my work place. Everything I learned in Essential IT for the Office is relevant for my job on a day-to-day basis.
I was a student of Level 5 Reception and Customer Care. It was a wonderful course where I gained much confidence.The Cork College of Commerce opened up new paths and the experience was invaluable. Overall I would say that the Cork College of Commerce was a wonderful College.