The Cork College of Commerce welcomes applicants from all parts of the world. We value the cultural diversity and richness that international students bring to the college. This page aims to assist international students who wish to study at the college.
E.U. Nationals are not required to pay tuition fees but must pay an activity fee of €250 along with the Department of Education PLC Programme Participant Contribution of €200 and relevant examination fees. The activity fee and the Programme Participant Contribution does not cover the cost of text books or examination fees.
International Students from Non-E.U. countries with the exception of applicants who have special leave to remain in Ireland, are obliged to pay a Department of Education fee of €3,653 plus the relevant course fees.
Visa applicants : Currently, due to government policy, the college is not permitted to offer places to students who require a student visa. Further details are available at www.icosirl.ie.
International Students from Non-E.U. Countries with Special Leave to Remain in Ireland:
Applicants in this section generally are in one of the following categories:
- Refugee Status
- Asylum seeker with the right to work
- Parent of an Irish child
- Married to an Irish Citizen
- Those with refugee status are not subject to tuition fees but must pay the college activity fee of €250 and the Department of Education PLC Programme Participant Contribution of €200 along with relevant examination fees.
- Those who are parents of an Irish born child or those married to an Irish citizen, subject to confirmation by the Department of Justice, Immigration and Law Reform, may not be required to pay tuition fees but must pay the College activity fee of €250 and the Department of Education PLC Programme Participant Contribution of €200 along with the relevant examination fee.
- Asylum seekers with the right to work must pay the full Department of Education fee €3,653 plus the relevant course fee.
- Please be aware that successful applicants born outside Ireland will be required to provide appropriate documentation to confirm their legal status.
NOTE: If English is not your first language you must complete a compulsory English Language Assessment, this will be held on Wednesday 11 July and Wednesday 22 August 2018. The College Admissions Office will assign the date of your English Language Assessment to you.