Cork College of Commerce Day Refund Policy 2018/2019
Student accepts an offer of a place and pays fees and then informs the College before the commencement of classes that s/he is not going to take up their place.
The Policy States: Refund Full amount of fees paid.
Student accepts an offer of a place and pays fees and having commenced the course, informs the College before 01 October that s/he is not proceeding with their participation.
The Policy States: Refund: Fees paid less €50 from Student Services payment.
- Less cost of any uniforms, kits, courses etc that have been given to the student as a requirement for the course.
- Less any examination fees that have been paid by the student for external examination bodies, if those fees have been remitted to that body.
Student, having accepted a place and commenced on course, decides to leave after 01 October 2018.
The Policy States: No refund except any external examination fees that have not been paid to the external examining body.
Student, having secured a place on a self-financing course then withdraws from course after course commencement.
The Policy States: Refund: No refund can be given as self-financing course can only run under specified student number. If a self-financing course has commenced the student is not entitled to a refund as their place would have determined course commencement. These fees have been paid to finance this course directly.
Please Note: If you terminate your course place early, you are required to return your Student ID card in order to receive your refund. The Student ID Card is the property of the College and refunds will not be issued under any circumstances without returning your card.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and addressed to the Admissions Officer, Cork College of Commerce, Morrison’s Island, Cork. A Refund Form is available in the office or on the link below.
- Please be aware that refunds can take up to 3 weeks to receive as they are processed through our Head Office in the Cork Education and Training Board. Refunds are by Electronic Funds Transfer or Cheque only.
- Please be aware students are only entitled to a refund of the QQI and PLC fee if they hold a full medical card in their own name. The cut off point for the medical card refund is the last day of term in November.
For any refund enquiries or to request a refund form please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Refund request Form available.